You have no items in your basket
Work with us
Work at Curious Brewery
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining our team at Curious Brewery.
Vacancies will be posted here when they become available.
Head of Brewing Production
We are seeking to recruit a Head of Brewing & Production and would like a confident and forward-thinking individual to lead the brewing business through this transformational period as we construct a state of the art new town centre brewery in Ashford, Kent.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Brewing & Production will be responsible for the project management of the full brewery and packaging installation, recruitment of the production, packaging and maintenance teams, and the day to day running and management of the new Brewhouse and brewery facilities, opening in late 2018. The Head of Brewing & Production will be managing and developing a team of brewers and working closely with the senior management team to deliver the Brewery’s plan and strategy.
To apply, or for more details, please email your CV with a cover letter to Gareth Bath, Managing Director - Beer and Cider at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Managers - London
We are looking for highly motivated Regional Account Managers to join our growing team. With positions available across key regions of the UK, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join this rapidly growing, award-winning company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful applicant will:
- Be a highly personable, proficient and positive, motivated self-starter to contribute to and implement our new business strategy in key regions of the UK
- Work direct and with routes to market to gain and maintain listings across all drinks sectors in your region
- Have an understanding of the market, with a particular focus on on-trade, free trade, wholesale and regional multiple operators
- Have a proven track record of winning new business and good business contacts in the region
- Have sales experience preferably to Regional Account Manager level
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to Darren Davis, Sales Manager, at email@example.com
For general enquiries around recruitment get in touch via email.
To keep updated on news and company developments follow us on Twitter.